Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Flower arrangements....

Here's a fun Halloween arrangement:
Dahlias, roses, fern curls and tulips with ti leaves, fall leaves and some seeded eucalyptus:

a fun arrangement
This arrangement is one that we did for the Bridal Faire at Utah State University a few weeks ago...it has white and yellow calla lilies, billy balls, freesia, ti leaves, yellow iris flowers, spray roses and hydrangeas. I spray painted balls that were on my neighbor's tree black because the colors were yellow, black and white.




Here's a smaller version...

2 comments:

Katie said...

I saw this at the bridal fair, those flowers looked so good!

Mandy said...

They all look amazing! Wish I had one ounce of your talent!!!!! You make me want to marry Travis all over again but this time have YOU do our flowers!