Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some bridal faire fun...


So, Susie and I got together with the Riter Mansion owner, Arlette and Megan, who works there, and created some table tops for a bridal magazine.  Here are a few pictures of what we came up with...

This one is one that was featured at the Bridal Faire in Logan:









This one is titled "French Kiss"... each of the tables have a name but I'm not too great at remembering...













This one is titled "Citrus Zen"













This one is "Sweet pea and Plum":











And here's "Fifth Avenue"











It was so fun to help create different wedding setups!  It was a ton of work, but hopefully people will get inspired...




2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it! I really the yellow and black, but they all look great!

Marcie Taylor Events and Rentals said...

My linens look great! I am glad I got to see what you guys did with them.